Professionals who know rely on Emerald Built Environments.
Our services are designed to give you and your project team consistent and informed consulting on any building project. You can be confident that your team will be free to focus on their design and construction tasks when Emerald is engaged for sustainable certification project management, energy modeling, system design or commissioning.
Emerald Built Environments offers a range of services for every building type. Over the past 10 years, we've developed our unique and efficient project management process that includes a host of sustainability consulting services. We provide necessary education and consulting for third-party green building certifications such as LEED, WELL Building, Fitwel or Enterprise Green Communities.
For your certification project we can provide:
- A full compliment of services to manage and deliver certification, allowing the design team to stay focused on design.
- Efficient and proven expertise from delivering hundreds of certification projects in the US and Europe.
- Informed consulting. Emerald not only provides consulting and education for building certifications, but brings tested experience from building design and performance testing and verification.
For all other projects we can provide:
- Early Energy Modeling used to inform design as well as budget. Modeling can be used to provide real Value Engineering for your project.
- Commissioning for MEP and Envelope systems. Be confident your final punch list is representative of a truly functional building.
- High Performance Building Design. Emerald can provide engineering design or design assistance for your project.
- Energy Audit services. Existing building renovations will benefit from a thorough systems evaluation and energy analysis.