Historic - Mixed Use 164,000 sf - 6 Stories
LEED CS Gold Certification 2014
After a ten year vacancy, the Victory Center has been transformed into 165,000-square-feet of research, lab and high-tech office spaces located in Cleveland’s HealthTech Corridor. The H-shaped brick structure, originally built in 1917, is the largest building between downtown and University along Euclid Avenue. The redevelopment of the original building followed strict criteria to meet the terms as Historic Tax Credit project, while still managing to meet LEED CS Gold standards.